Welcome

I hope you enjoy the content of the blog's. If there is a subject you would be interested to learn about please email me.


Monday 14 November 2011

Alex’s success story

Alex’s success story

Read all about Alex's success story! 

Alex before training 

I started training with Dominic at Feel Good PT 24 weeks ago - since that time I have lost 3 stone I am 10.7 but much more amazingly I have reduced my body fat from 43.8 to 29.6%.  I have gone from a size 16 to a size 8!!!! And I still have some more to go. I am determined to reduce my body fat to below 24%.

Alex before training 


I now do some form of exercise 4-5 times a week and love it. I have so much more energy and confidence. It has been so empowering and would say to anyone that if I can do it they can, but they need the professionals to guide them.  Not once have I injured myself but have been pushed beyond what I ever thought my body was capable of.

Alex after training 


I have recently run a 5k charity race in just over 25mins, and am now planning on a 10k and half marathon. Anti-depressants gone, stress still here but I manage it in such a more positive way now.  My children, family, friends are amazed and so proud of what I have achieved.

Alex after training 

No comments:

Post a Comment