Welcome

I hope you enjoy the content of the blog's. If there is a subject you would be interested to learn about please email me.


Monday 10 October 2011

Welcome

Welcome to Feel Good PT's Blog.


Hi I'm Dominic Burns. I am a qualified Personal Trainer with a passion for health and fitness. I have gained experience through working all kinds of clients, from those wanting to lose weight and tone up to London Welsh RFC players and international athletes. 


In my Blog I want to share my experience to help educate people about Health and Fitness. If you have any subjects or questions you would like to learn more information about then please email me 


Dominic 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dom,

    Do I need to adapt my training schedule if I wanted to start running further distances than the 5k or 10ks I'm doing at present. Do I just need to get fitter, do I need to increase my aerobic capacity or maybe my endurance for half marathons or full marathons. Also if I start running further will it increase my Personal Best times in shorter runs?

    ReplyDelete